One of the common causes is the hardware faulty, such as the loose connection of your GPU, or the bad cables or port can also result in the screen not working. Apart from the hardware issue, your laptop screen can be black because of the software problems, such as the virus or the software corruption.
How do I fix my black screen on my HP computer?
Follow these steps to perform a hard reset:
- Turn off the computer.
- Disconnect all peripheral devices and remove all USB devices and media cards.
- Disconnect the AC power adapter.
- Press and hold the power button for at least 15 seconds.
- Reconnect the AC power adapter.
- Turn on the computer.
What to do if your computer turns on but the screen is black?
Fixes to try:
- Fix 1: Force restart your computer.
- Fix 2: Check if your monitor is working.
- Fix 3: Reconnect your monitor to your computer.
- Fix 4: Disconnect your peripherals.
- Fix 5: Reinstall your RAM.
- Fix 6: Reset your BIOS settings to default.
How do I turn off my HP all in one computer?
All right and you’re going to go up to items here and click on power ok. And when you click on powerMoreAll right and you’re going to go up to items here and click on power ok. And when you click on power. You’ll. Get your choices to either restart shut.
How do I turn on my HP all in one desktop?
The power button is located on the lower right edge of the computer display. To turn on the computer, press and hold the power button until the HP logo appears on the screen.
How do you remove a RAM stick from a laptop?
So what you need to do to remove the RAM is get these two tabs that are on the side of the RAM. AndMoreSo what you need to do to remove the RAM is get these two tabs that are on the side of the RAM. And you’re going to pull them outwards and the RAM will just sort of pop up on an angle.