Unicron, the biggest and most expensive Transformers toy ever, smashes all expectations. Unicron and a 10-cent coin. With a height of 71 cm and a girth of 83 cm, Unicron is the biggest transforming Transformer ever to hit the homes of collectors — and he’s got all the bells and whistles that you’d expect.
What is the tallest transformer toy?
What sizes do Transformer toys come in?
- Activators, at US$8. Toys in this assortment feature an automatic transformation gimmick.
- Bumper Battlers, at US$10. …
- Deluxe Class, at US$10.
- Voyager Class, at US$20.
- Leader Class, at US$40. …
- Supreme Class, at US$50.
What is the tallest Optimus Prime toy?
What is the rarest transformer toy?
Who is the biggest Autobot?
What is the rarest transformer?
11 G1 Soundwave, Near Mint And In Box: $2,549
The G1 Transformers will always be the most valuable, and we’re about to start seeing that with the next few entries. That starts with this 1984 G1 Soundwave, which, if you remember from the Micro Change Ravage toy, inexplicably transforms into a cassette player.
What is Transformers called in Japan?
The Transformers toy-line is typically divided into two main factions: the heroic Autobots and their opponents, the evil Decepticons. They are known in Japan as the Cybertrons and Destrons, respectively, although more recent releases often use the English terms.
What is Megatron worth?
|Figure (G1 Transformers)||Sales Price|
|No Data Opened: $225 Loose: $124|
What can Optimus Prime transform into?
In this universe, Optimus Prime transforms into a fire engine. This is also the very first incarnation of Optimus Prime to transform into a Fire Engine.
How much is Optimus Prime worth?
|Figure (G1 Transformers)||Sales Price|
|Sealed: $1800 Opened: $222 Loose: $117|
Who was the first Transformer?
The first ever Transformer to appear on the series was Wheeljack, episode The Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye: Part 1 (1984). Cliffjumper was originally going to be named “Blow-Out”, due to his tendency to suffer from blown tires.
What is the hardest Transformer to transform?
Of the three, Sideburn was by far the most difficult. The fact that the design is asymmetric makes it hard to visualize how he should fold onto himself and transform.
Who is the god of Transformers?
Primus is the creator-god of the Transformers. An ancient and ethereal being whose origins date back to the beginnings of the universe itself, Primus is a multiversal force for good, his life force existing across multiple realities and infinite alternate universes.
Who can defeat Optimus Prime?
In any format, the Cyborg Superman would be able to defeat Optimus Prime. His most common incarnation melds Kryptonian strength and technology with a devious mind and the ability to control almost all forms of technology.
Who is the oldest Transformer?
From Transformers Wiki
Alpha Trion is an Autobot from the Transformers Animated continuity family. “I’m Alpha Trion!” Billions of stellar cycles before the Decepticon movement had even been conceived, Alpha Trion fought in countless Cybertronian battles. He is, perhaps, the oldest Transformer anybody knows.
What is the most valuable toy in the world?
- Steiff Louis Vuitton Teddy Bear – $2.1 million.
- Golden Monopoly – $2 million.
- The Masterpiece Cube Rubik’s Cube – $1.5 million.
- Gold Rocking Horse – $600,000.
- Stefano Canturi Barbie or Diamond Barbie – $302,500.
Who was the first Autobot on Earth?
In this version, Bumblebee is the first Autobot to arrive to our planet, while two pursuing Decepticons not only make first contact with mankind, but team up with the government to capture the rogue soldier (which … leads to the creation of the internet).
Who is the strongest Transformer?
Grimlock, certainly in the first two seasons, is the strongest of all the Transformers. Upon first being created, his savageness, brute strength, and heavy armor combined with low intellect makes him an unstoppable force that almost kills Optimus Prime himself.
What is the rarest Optimus Prime toy?
2. G1 Pepsi Optimus Prime. The Pepsi variant of everyone’s favorite Autobot is often the most expensive Transformers toy on the market (if it’s in good condition). This Optimus Prime is the same as the other toy, only it has Pepsi decals and was only available in North America, and it’s rarer than the regular version.
What are the rarest Transformers?
- 6 G1 Beast Wars Lucky Draw Galva-Lio Convoy: $3,500.
- 7 G1 Optimus Prime Near Mint & In Box: $3,400. …
- 8 G1 Battle Gaia Gift Set: $2,800. …
- 9 G1 Guard City Gift Set: $2,800. …
- 10 G1 Lucky Draw “Crayola Convoy”: $2,599. …
- 11 G1 Soundwave, Near Mint And In Box: $2,549. …