Export your PowerPoint for Mac presentation as a different file format
- Click File > Export.
- On the File Format menu, select the video format that you want (MP4 or MOV).
- Select the video quality you want: Presentation Quality, Internet Quality, or Low Quality.
How do I make a video presentation on a Mac?
Record Keynote presentations on Mac
- Open the presentation, then click to select the first slide in the slide navigator.
- Choose Play > Record Slideshow (from the Play menu at the top of your screen). …
- To customize the presenter display before you start recording, move the pointer, then click. …
How do you record a PowerPoint on a Mac?
- Design and create your PowerPoint presentation. …
- Click the Slide Show tab. …
- Click Record Slide Show.
- Review the narration setup and navigation before recording. …
- Click the red circle recording button (top middle of the screen)
How do I convert a PowerPoint to video?
After you create your PowerPoint presentation, you can save it as a video to share with others.
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video: …
- Decide if you want to: …
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
How do I save a PowerPoint as a MP4 on a Mac?
- Open the PowerPoint you wish to save as an MP4.
- Click the File menu from PowerPoint.
- Select Export.
- Select a location on your computer to save the file, such as the Desktop or Documents folder.
- In the File Format dropdown menu, select MP4.
- Adjust any quality settings to your preference.
- Click Export.
How do you screenshot a Mac?
To take a screenshot, press and hold these three keys together: Shift, Command, and 3. If you see a thumbnail in the corner of your screen, click it to edit the screenshot. Or wait for the screenshot to save to your desktop.
How do you record your face on PowerPoint Mac?
The camera wherever you want and then once you have it where you want it uh go back up to view andMoreThe camera wherever you want and then once you have it where you want it uh go back up to view and then click on float on top and that will keep the camera on top of the windows.
How do you create an audio file?
Because the apps may vary, the instructions below are more of a guide.
- Locate or download a recorder app on your phone and click to open.
- Press the Record button to begin recording.
- Press the Stop button to end recording.
- Tap your recording to share.
How do I insert audio into PowerPoint online?
On the Insert tab, in the Media group, click the arrow under Audio. In the list, click Audio from file or Clip Art audio, locate and select the audio clip that you want, and then click Insert. The audio icon and controls appear on the slide.
How we can change theme in a slide?
A theme is a preset group of colors, fonts, backgrounds, and layouts.
- On your computer, open a presentation in Google Slides.
- At the top, click Slide Change theme.
- On the right, click the theme you want.
How do you record a PowerPoint?
Open the slide you want to start recording from. Near the upper right corner of the PowerPoint window, select Record. When you’re ready, select the round, red Record button, wait for the countdown, then start speaking. To record from a specific slide, go to it, and then select Record.
What is Keynote on your Iphone?
Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, charts, tables, and shapes with just a few taps. Draw and write with Apple Pencil on iPad, or use your finger.
How do I play PowerPoint on TV through USB?
So just copy this file to your pendrive. And you can attach your pendrive to the TV. And select theMoreSo just copy this file to your pendrive. And you can attach your pendrive to the TV. And select the photo. Slide or if you are using the video who go to the video and select the video.