- 3 | Scroll to the bottom and press the “Redeem” button.
- 4 | Enter your promo code.
- 5 | Press Redeem.
Is it possible to code on MacBook pro?
How do you enter a verification code?
- On your Android device, go to your Google Account.
- At the top, tap the Security tab. If at first you don't get the Security tab, swipe through all tabs until you find it.
- Under "Signing in to Google," tap 2-Step Verification. …
- Under "Authenticator app," tap Set up. …
- Follow the on-screen steps.
Where do I go to code on Mac?
How do I write code on Mac?
- In the TextEdit app on your Mac, choose File > New, then choose Format > Make Plain Text.
- Enter the HTML code.
- Choose File > Save, type a name followed by the extension . html (for example, enter index. html), then click Save.
- When prompted about the extension to use, click “Use . html.”
Which laptop is best for coding?
- Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch (2021) The best laptop for coding and programming. …
- Dell XPS 15 (9510) The best Windows laptop for coding and programming. …
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 4. Best laptop for programming on the go. …
- HP Envy x360 13. Best budget laptop for coding. …
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch. …
- Apple MacBook Air M1.
Is Mac or PC better for coding?
This brings the need to be able to switch between the different operating systems and that is why the MacBook is the preferred machine of choice for programmers. Another important thing to note is that it is impossible to create any programs for iOS or OS X using a Windows computer.
What is a Samsung backup code?
If you lose your phone or otherwise can’t get codes by text, call, or Google Authenticator, you can use backup codes to sign in to your Google Account. Important: Once you use a backup code to sign in, that code becomes inactive. You can get a new set of 10 backup codes whenever you want.
How can I access iCloud without a phone number?
By logging in to your AppleID in a web browser with your password and recovery key, you can set a new trusted device and/or SMS text number to receive codes at. If your Apple ID is using either two factor authentication or two step verification, then you cannot log in without the verification code.
Can I code on iPad pro?
In 2019, I wrote a guide to coding web apps on the iPad Pro — which was finally feasible for the first time albeit slightly fiddly— but since then it’s gotten significantly easier to code on the iPad, thanks to a new wave of development tools and improvements to Apple’s Safari browser on iPadOS.
How do you code on an iPad?
There are two possibilities for writing code with an iPad. You can elect to use a native iOS app or use the iPad as a thin client to connect to an IDE running on another machine or server.
How do you inspect element on Mac?
How to Inspect Elements. To inspect elements you have to right-click any part of a webpage and click Inspect > Inspect Element. Alternatively, you can press Command+Option+i on your Mac or F12 on your PC to do the same. Every modern web browser has a native tool for inspecting elements.
How do I uninstall an app on Mac?
- Locate the app in the Finder. …
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. …
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
What type of laptop do hackers use?
#1) Dell Inspiron
Dell Inspiron is an aesthetically designed laptop that can be easily used by professional hackers to perform routine tasks. It has a 10th generation i7 chip that provides high-level performance.
Which laptop is best for hacker?
How much RAM do I need for Web development?
To allow for a reasonable amount of multitasking, researching, fast build times, and a responsive development environment, 16 GB of memory is a good minimum requirement. For extensive multitasking, memory-hungry tools and build processes, and virtual machines, at least 32 GB of memory may be worth the investment.
Which OS is best for Python?
The only recommended operating systems for production Python web stack deployments are Linux and FreeBSD. There are several Linux distributions commonly used for running production servers. Ubuntu Long Term Support (LTS) releases, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and CentOS are all viable options.
How can I get my Gmail backup code without login?
- Open your Gmail account on your device and click on Google Account.
- Now, click on the security icon.
- Under the signing in to Google, click on 2-step verification option.
- After that you should look for the Backup codes.
- Click on setup or show codes, now you can download your codes.
How can I recover my Gmail password without backup code?
1) Go to https://mail.google.com/ in your browser, and enter your Google email address with which you’ve forgotten the password. Or you can directly go to Gmail account recovery center, then enter your Gmail address and click NEXT.
How do I share my iCloud folder with non Apple users?
- In iCloud Drive on iCloud.com, select the file or folder you want to share, then click .
- Click Share Options, then choose who can access the file or folder, who can make changes, and if participants can add people to the file or folder.
- Choose how you want to share the link: Email: Click Share.
How do I create an Apple ID without an Apple device?
- On your PC computer, Android device, or non-Apple tablet; open your Browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc).
- Visit the Apple ID page: http://appleid.apple.com/
- Click the “Create Your Apple ID” link.
- In the sign-up form, enter your name and password.