Step 1: Launch the tool in the Control Panel. Then, click the Uninstall a Program item under Programs. Step 2: Programs and Features item will launch in a few moments. Find Anaconda in the programs list, right-click it and then left-click the Uninstall option, or use the Uninstall button above the program list.
How do I completely remove Anaconda Windows?
How do you remove a Anaconda from a path?
Does uninstalling Anaconda uninstall Jupyter?
Where is the Anaconda path in Windows?
How do I completely uninstall Python?
- Step #1: Navigate to the Control Panel.
- Step #2: Navigate to the Uninstall Menu.
- Step #3: Uninstall Python.
- Step #4: Remove Python from Path.
- Step #1: Remove Python from Applications.
- Step #2: Remove Python from /Library.
- Step #3: Remove Symbolic Links.
How do I uninstall Python from Anaconda?
To uninstall a python package, you can run the command conda uninstall package-name. You can run the command conda list package-name again to verify the uninstall result.
How do I uninstall Python?
- Navigate to Control Panel.
- Click “Uninstall a program”, and a list of all the currently installed programs will display.
- Select the Python version that you want to uninstall, then click the “Uninstall” button above the list – this has to be done for every Python version installed on the system.