- Click “Start | All Programs | Dell Support Center | Dell Support Center Alerts.” The Dell Support Center program window opens.
- Select “User Settings” and select the “Alerts” tab.
- Select “Disable” beneath Notification in the Notification Settings section. Dell Support Alerts are automatically disabled.
How do I stop my desktop notifications from popping up?
- Click the Start button.
- Click the Settings button on the left side of the start menu.
- Select System.
- Select Notifications. Scroll Down to the section labeled Get notifications from these senders.
- Click on the Slider to Off, to stop the notifications from that program.
How do I turn off sound notifications on Dell?
How do I disable Dell SupportAssist?
- Go to the Start menu and click the “Startup” tab.
- Uncheck all programs associated with Dell support.
- Click OK and if prompted to restart the computer, do so.
How do I get rid of annoying notifications on Windows 10?
- Select "Notifications and actions settings" from the Start menu. …
- Set the first switch to "Off" to disable all notifications. …
- If it's just a select few applications annoying you, you can turn them off one-by-one.
Why won’t my notifications work on Windows 10?
Check Battery Settings
Click Start, then head to Settings > System. From the left pane menu, click Battery. Turn off the toggle below Battery saver. Restart your PC or laptop and check if Windows 10 displays notification banners after this change.
How do I get rid of pop up ads in the bottom right corner?
- Click on Chrome’s menu icon in the upper-right corner of the browser, then select “Settings” from the list below.
- Type “pop” into the Search settings field.
- Click “Site Settings.”
- Under Popups it should say Blocked. …
- Turn off the switch next to Allowed.
How do you put a Windows laptop on silent?
In the notification area on the Windows taskbar, right-click the Norton product icon, do one of the following: To turn on Silent Mode, click Turn on Silent Mode, and in the Select the duration drop-down list, select how long you want to turn on Silent Mode.
How do I stop Windows 10 from updating Dell?
- Use the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut to open the Run command.
- Type gpedit. …
- Browse the following path: …
- On the right side, double-click the Do not include drivers with Windows Update policy.
- Select the Enabled option.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
Can I Uninstall Dell update?
You can also uninstall Dell Update using the following steps: Open Windows Settings. Select System, and then click Apps and Features. Select Dell Update for Windows, and then click Uninstall.
How do I Uninstall Dell PC Doctor?
In Windows 10, PC-Doctor Toolbox for Windows can be removed by going to Settings -> Apps, clicking on PC-Doctor Toolbox for Windows and selecting the “Uninstall” button.
How do I turn on desktop notifications for Gmail?
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings. See all settings.
- Scroll down to the “Desktop notifications” section.
- Select New mail notifications on, Important mail notifications on, or Mail notifications off.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
What does Focus Assist do Windows 10?
Focus assist (also called quiet hours in earlier versions of Windows 10) allows you to avoid distracting notifications when you need to stay focused. It’s set by default to activate automatically when you’re duplicating your display, playing a game, or using an app in full screen mode.
Why is Outlook not notifying me of new email?
Fix 1: Outlook Setting
Choose the “Mail” option in the left pane. Scroll down to the “Message arrival” section. Check the “Display a Desktop Alert” box if you want a notification box to appear when you receive an email. Uncheck it if you don’t want a notification box to appear.
How do you reset notifications on Windows 11?
- Select Start , then select Settings .
- Select System > Notifications & actions.
- Do any of the following: Choose whether to see notifications on the lock screen. Turn tips, tricks, and suggestions about Windows on or off.
How do I get rid of ads by cover text?
To activate them, open Chrome and tap on the three dots at the top-right, and then hit Settings. From there scroll down to ‘Site settings’, and then look for two key settings: ‘Pop-ups and redirects’ and ‘Ads’. Tap on each, and check that the slider is grey, and that the text says that pop-ups and ads are blocked.
How do I stop ads on Web pages?
- Go to the Ad Settings page.
- Choose where you want the change to apply: On all devices where you’re signed in: If you aren’t signed in, at the top right, select Sign in. Follow the steps. On your current device or browser: Stay signed out.
- Turn off Ad Personalization.
How do I take my HP laptop off mute?
Click the “Speaker” icon at the lower-right corner of the taskbar next to the “Time” indicator to open the volume control. Click on the “Mute” button in the lower-left corner to turn the sound back on.
How do I turn off reader in Windows 7?
How do I turn off Microsoft Narrator in Windows 7? Go to Control Panel -> Ease of Access -> Ease of Access Center -> Explore all Settings -> Use the computer without a display. Uncheck the checkbox by Turn on Narrator and click Save. That should turn it off.
Why won’t Dell Updates install?
The Dell Update for Windows 10 not working issue can occur if the application files are corrupted. In some instances, you may experience the issue if multiple instances of the app is running on your system.
Why can’t I update my Dell laptop?
If Windows can’t seem to complete an update, make sure that you’re connected to the internet, and that you have enough hard drive space. You can also try restarting your computer, or check that Windows’ drivers are correctly installed.