- Connect your device to your Mac. …
- In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar. …
- Click Files in the button bar. …
- Drag a file or selection of files from a Finder window onto an app name in the list.
Can I transfer Word documents to my iPad?
- On the device with your files, navigate to the OneDrive website and sign in, if necessary.
- Navigate to the folder on your hard drive that contains your Office documents. Select and drag your documents to OneDrive.
- When you open Word, Excel, or PowerPoint on the iPad, your files will now be waiting for you.
How do I get documents from my Mac to my iPad?
- Open a Finder window.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your computer with a USB cable.
- Select your device in the Finder. …
- Click the Files tab to see a list of apps that can share files.
How do I import documents onto my iPad?
How do I open a PDF in Pages on iPad?
Open Pages, and if a document is already open, tap Documents in the top-left corner to see all your documents. Tap a thumbnail to open a document. If you don’t see the document you want to open, try searching for it, or tap the link in the top-left corner to browse Recents or a different location. See Find a document.
Why can’t I open a Word document on my iPhone?
As of iOS 8, the iPhone doesn’t come with any apps that can open Microsoft Word documents, but Microsoft has an official, free Word app in the App Store. If you have an Office 365 account, the app offers more features, but you don’t need a subscription to view and make basic changes to a document.
Why is my iPhone not showing up in Finder?
Unplug & Connect iPhone to Mac
If your iPhone is unlocked and still doesn’t show up in the Mac Finder, try unplugging it and plugging it back in. Doing so will give your iPhone and Mac a chance to try the connection again. I also recommend testing a different USB port on your laptop to see if that works.
How many steps does it take to set up a iPhone?
- Turn on your device. …
- If you have another device, use Quick Start. …
- Activate your device. …
- Set up Face ID or Touch ID and create a passcode. …
- Restore or transfer your information and data. …
- Sign in with your Apple ID. …
- Turn on automatic updates and set up other features. …
- Set up Siri and other services.
How do I connect my iPad to my computer without cable?
- Download. Open WiFi and get connected. Go to the “App Store” and search for “AirMore”. Then, download it to your iPad.
- Go to the Website. Go to the “web.airmore.com” on your PC.
- Get Connection. Check that your iPad and PC are connected to the same network. Open the app on your iPad.
How do I use my iPad as a second monitor for Windows?
- Download the Splashtop app on your iPad or Android tablet.
- Install the Splashtop XDisplay agent on your Windows desktop.
- Use a charging cable to connect your iPad or tablet to the computer once the software gets installed.
How do I save a picture as a PDF on my iPhone?
- Open your iPhone Photo app and find the photo you want to PDF.
- Select the photo and click the Share icon.
- Choose the Print option (it should be at the bottom of your options list)
- Zoom in on your photo; this opens your image in a PDF viewer.
How do I use Apple Pencil in word for iPad?
To check the Scribble setting, or to turn it off, go to Settings > Apple Pencil on your iPad. In a document, tap Apple Pencil in the body of a word-processing document where you want to write. Or tap in a text box, shape, or in a table cell in a word-processing or page layout document.
How do you edit letters on iPhone?
- To select text, do any of the following: Select a word: Double-tap with one finger. Select a paragraph: Triple-tap with one finger. …
- After selecting the text you want to revise, you can type, or tap the selection to see editing options: Cut: Tap Cut or pinch closed with three fingers two times.
How do you reset Microsoft Word on iPad?
Go to iPad Settings and scroll down to the Office app (Word, PowerPoint etc). In the app settings, scroll down to the Reset option. Clear all Documents / Presentations will remove documents that haven’t been saved to the device or synced to a server.
How can I see what devices are plugged into my Mac?
- In the Finder on your Mac, choose Finder > Preferences.
- Click General, then select the items you want to see on the desktop. …
- Click Sidebar, then select the items you want to see in the Finder sidebar.
How do I use an iPad as a second monitor?
Click Display Settings, then select your iPad in the sidebar. If using macOS Big Sur or macOS Catalina, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sidecar. These settings are available only on computers that support Sidecar.