1) Create a chart in Excel and copy it. 2) Use Paste Special option and paste the copied chart into PowerPoint with data link. 3) Click on File > Info > select Automatic for Update option > Close. 4) Now save the PowerPoint and Excel files and close them.
How do you link Excel to PowerPoint dynamically?
How do I create a dynamic link in PowerPoint?
- Highlight the text or graphic you want to hyperlink.
- Right-click and select the Hyperlink option.
- Under the Link to: menu on the left, choose “Place in the Document”
- Simply select the slide you want to link to, and click OK.
How do you delete Define Name in Excel?
- On the Formulas tab, in the Defined Names group, click Name Manager.
- In the Name Manager dialog box, click the name that you want to change.
- Select one or more names by doing one of the following: To select a name, click it. …
- Click Delete.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion.
What is a slide sorter used for?
Slide Sorter View is an exclusive view of the slides in thumbnail form. When finished creating and editing a presentation, Slide Sorter View gives an overall picture of it, making it easy to reorder, add, or delete slides and preview transitions and animation effects.