- You will see three horizontal lines on the bottom left-hand side of the screen. Click on it.
- Highlight and select “apps.”
- Select YouTube and click on it.
- Click “delete.”
Why can’t I delete apps on my Samsung TV?
- Using your “OneRemote,” press the “Home” button. …
- Look for and select the “gear” icon (Settings).
- Scroll until you find “Support,” and under it, select “Device Care.”
- You'll see a quick scan of your TV, so wait for a few moments. …
- Choose the apps you want to uninstall, and click on them.
How do I delete an app from Samsung Smart TV?
- Press the Home button to open up the Home screen menu.
- Navigate to Apps, and then select the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Next, select the app you want to delete. Finally, select Delete, and select Delete again to confirm.
How do I reboot my Samsung TV?
Discharging or cold booting your TV drains the charge and resets the main board. If something really weird is happening, try this: with the TV on, press and hold the power button on your Samsung TV remote until the TV turns off and back on. When the TV comes back on, everything should be back to normal.