You can choose an Apple image or one of your own photos.
- Open Settings on your iPhone. Open Settings, tap Wallpaper, then tap Choose a New Wallpaper. …
- Choose an image. …
- Move the image and choose a display option. …
- Set the wallpaper and choose where you want it to show up.
How do I customize my Home Screen on my iPhone?
- Tap and hold on any empty area of your home screen until you enter “wiggle mode.”
- Tap the + sign in the upper left of the screen.
- Select the Widgetsmith or Color Widgets app (or whatever custom widgets app you used) and the size of the widget you created.
- Tap Add Widget.
How do I change my whole Home Screen?
- 1 Open the Gallery app.
- 2 Select the image or video you would like to set as the wallpaper. …
- 3 Tap the More options icon.
- 4 Tap "Set as wallpaper".
- 5 Choose whether you want to set the image as the wallpaper for your "Home screen", "Lock screen" or both your "Home and lock screen".
How do I customize my iPhone lock screen?
Lock your device to go to the Lock Screen, then tap and hold on the screen to show the Lock Screen picker (Figure A). Select Customize at the bottom of the first Lock Screen. Select a new wallpaper from the gallery that includes both Apple-selected images and iOS 16 picked images from your Photo Library.Jun 23, 2022
How can I transfer an app from one iphone to another?
Phone press your apple id. Press icloud press icloud backup make sure icloud backup is enabled andMorePhone press your apple id. Press icloud press icloud backup make sure icloud backup is enabled and press backup now to have the most recent backup uploaded and ready for your new.
What is a widget on IPAD?
Widgets show you current information from your favorite apps at a glance—today’s headlines, weather, calendar events, battery levels, and more. You can view widgets in Today View. You can also add widgets to your Home Screen to keep this information at your fingertips.
How do I rearrange my iPad screen?
How to rearrange Home Screen pages
- Touch and hold an empty area on your Home Screen.
- Tap the dots near the bottom of your screen.
- Drag a page to reorder it.
- Tap Done.
How do I unhide apps in Pages?
Let’s do it one by one tap. And hold on black space of your iPhone. Homescreen. Until you see theMoreLet’s do it one by one tap. And hold on black space of your iPhone. Homescreen. Until you see the app icon jiggle. And screen is in edit mode. Next is to tap on page tab and see all pages uncheck.