No, as only one Apple ID can be associate to a device at a time. You can use two Apple IDs on a computer by creating a second user account.
How many Apple IDs can you have on a Macbook?
How do you switch between Apple IDs on a Mac?
- On your Mac, click the fast user switching menu in the menu bar, then choose your user name. …
- Enter your password, then press Return.
Can two Apple IDs be used on one computer?
Can you have two Apple IDs on Mac?
Can I use iPhone without Apple ID?
You can now use your iPhone without an Apple ID. If you still want to sync your data with other devices you can use services like Google Drive or Google Photos.
Should I make a new Apple ID for my work phone?
Instead you should consider your work person and personal person as two completely separate individuals. Remember your employer has absolute access to anything and everything on your work iPhone. So assuming you keep your current Apple ID as your personal one, here’s how to proceed: Create a new work related Apple ID.
How do you wipe a Macbook?
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences.
- In the menu bar, choose System Preferences > Erase All Content and Settings.
- In Erase Assistant, enter your administrator information.
- Review items that will be removed in addition to your content and settings. …
- Click Continue, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How can I find my old Apple ID?
- On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple Watch. Tap Settings, then tap your name.
- On your Mac. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Apple ID.
- On your PC. Open iCloud for Windows, then look for your Apple ID under your name.
How do you remove an Apple ID from an iPad?
Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Sign Out. Tap Sign Out again, then tap Delete from My [device] and enter your Apple ID password. Then go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Sign Out.
How can I create an Apple ID without a phone number?
You are required to provide a telephone number in order to create an AppleID. No way around that requirement. And you would not be adding it to your iPad as an iPad cannot have a telephone number associated with it other than when linked to an iPhone.
Why is there no admin on my Mac?
Missing Mac Admin Account? Create a New Admin Account in macOS. This process will involve booting into Recovery Mode to remove a setup file from the Mac, which allows the macOS setup assistant to run again, thereby allowing you to create a new admin account on the Mac.
Can I set up new iPhone without old phone?
Move from an old iPhone to a new iPhone. If you’re upgrading from an old iPhone, you can transfer all of its apps, data and settings to your new iPhone so that your new phone is identical to your old model – just faster.
Is it easy to jailbreak an iPhone?
These days, jailbreaking is very easy. You usually download the jailbreak app and sideload it onto your device using tools such as Xcode, Cydia Impactor, AltStore, or a signing service. From there, you launch the app and hit the “Jailbreak” button.
How do I set up an employee on my iPad?
How does Shared iPad for Business work? Employees simply sign in with a company-provided Managed Apple ID and password. The iPad then becomes their own while they are using it. The employee has their own Mail accounts, their own files, photos, and app data.
How do you restart a MacBook Pro?
Normally you can restart your Mac by choosing Apple menu > Restart. However, in some cases—for example, if your Mac becomes unresponsive—you may need to use a different startup method. Press and hold the power button on your Mac until it shuts off. After a moment, press the power button again to start your Mac.
How do I restart my MacBook Pro when the screen is black?
Press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds. You should see the startup options window, which includes a gear icon labeled Options. Select Options, then click Continue. If you never see the startup options window, release the power button, then press and hold it again for another 10 seconds.
How do you reset an iPad without Apple ID?
- iPad with Home Button: press and hold down both Home and Top (or Side) buttons on your iPad and wait for the recovery mode to appear. …
- Free download AnyUnlock and launch it on your Windows or Mac computer. …
- Hit the Unlock Now button on the following screen to begin factory resetting iPad without Apple ID and password.
How do you reset an iPad if you forgot the password?
- Connect your iPad to a computer. …
- On your Mac, locate the connected device.
- Click Restore and wait for the process to end.
- Set up your device and proceed to factory restoring without a passcode.
What should I do with my old iPad?
- Use Your iPad as a Dedicated Smart Home Hub. …
- Use Your iPad as a Second Monitor. …
- Use Your iPad as a Remote Control. …
- Give It to the Kids. …
- Make It a Digital Photo or Video Frame.
- Use It as a Recipe Book or Mechanic’s Assistant. …
- Mount It in Your Car.
How do I deactivate my old iPhone?
Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Erase All Content and Settings. This will completely erase your device, including any credit or debit cards you added for Apple Pay and any photos, contacts, music, or apps. It will also turn off iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, Game Center, and other services.